- 6" x 6" white card stock
- image (already coloured!) and papers from Wild Rose Studio's 'Annabelle's Christmas' paper pack. The papers go so well with the cute images - I don't think anyone could be stuck for choice :)
- a snippet of dark green card behind the image - corners on card and image both rounded off
- doily cut using one of my fave Marianne Creatables dies, and the deep red paper is from the same pack used on the rest of the card
- a little snippet of ribbon already worded with 'Joy', found in the ribbon box
- a deep red hand made rose
- Josy Rose nail heads
So, this is another entry for Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge - remember that it's the penultimate one for 2012 as well!