Gosh I'm running a bit close to the wire here with my Rudolph Days entry. It's mainly as I got myself bogged down by starting off a batch of totally different Christmas cards before realising that there was more to them than I thought!
So, I switched horses mid-gallop and made a Penny Black 'Masterpieces Made Simple' card as I had a few ready cut frames handy:
- 5.5" x 4.25" white linen card, side opening
- snippet of the same card to cut the 'frame' using a die by MFT called 'Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame'
- image from the Penny Black 'Masterpieces Made Simple set called 'snowfall serenity'
- stamped the sentiment onto the image using a Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad and a Kirsty Wiseman 'Many Greetings stamp
- then backed the image with fun foam and set aside
- backed the outline scalloped frame with Tonic 'Majestic Gold' pearlescent card then glued onto the card front
- finally, glued the image into the frame - finished!
I'd like to enter this card into ScrappyMo's Rudolph Days Challenge for May.
And, also into the current Allsorts Challenge #678, where the theme is 'Anything but Birthdays'.