Gosh, I did wonder if I'd make it over to ScrappyMo's Rudolph Days Challenge this month - plus some others listed further down. However, despite having lost the plot by embarking on a batch bake of 12 similar cards, I got there in the end!
- 5.5" x 4.25" white card blank, side opening
- stamped the different images, all from MFT's 'Christmas sELFies Stamp' set by Birdie Brown, onto white card and coloured with Pro markers
- die cut the aperture panel using a Lil'Inkers 'Stitched Rectangle' die and then die cut the aperture for the image using MFT's 'Peek a boo Square Window' die
- then stamped the sentiment underneath the window - using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink. Thank goodness for the Misti as well!
- added the image panel to the back of the aperture using red line tape
- cut some card 'frames' from red, olive and pale blue card - just very slightly larger than the die cut aperture panel
- glued the image panels onto the 'frames' and then onto the card front
Ha, written out like that it seems so quick and easy but there was a lot of matching Pro markers to the coloured card, careful measuring, placing the aperture die, sentiment - etc. etc.
I then resisted the urge to add some googly eyes to some of the images - there would have been tears and a tantrum here if I'd spoiled them with stray glue at that stage of the game!
I'd also like to join in with the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge (at last I made it!) - Anything goes with the option for using a stencil . No stencil B, but at least I'm playing along ☺
Darnell's NBUS Challenge #34 for January - it was the first outing for the set of MFT stamps, although I've had them for a while
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Clean and Simple (unless you decide to make 12 of course!)
Crumbs, that's a record for me I'm sure - seven challenges in one go! And all run by people I consider to be amongst my lovely friends too. My one regret is that I just haven't had time to join in with Jo's Christmas Kickstart challenge with colours of the rainbow - those pesky cards above took me days! Promise I'll be there next month Jo!