- white DL card stock
- Dufex image, found in my store of goodies, no idea what it's called (I've scouted, as you do when on the back foot,and think it's called 'Shepherd Boy'. But I can't find anywhere that stocks, or they are out of stock - sob!) It really is adorable and very 3-D in real life. Must try and track more like this down, but it's tough going :(
- red semi-shiny backing card - but it's not the real 'shine in yer face' stuff which can sometimes really look a bit OTT. It's sort of soft satin finish (not that you can see that from the photo) and looks better with the Dufex image
- white/silver patterned and embossed card - bought from Art of Craft simply ages ago
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards, mounted onto an oval of the red card, punched using my much loved SU oval punch
- a little piece of red ribbon - originally on a Christmas present, very carefully ironed and stored away in the ribbon box :)
I'm off to try to catch up on my WOYWW commenting now. Not sure if it was Blogger or the combination of Linux Mint and Firefox - we'll see what happens now.