here. Huge fun to make and the instructions are really easy to follow.
- SU blue card stock cut to A6 size and also a backing paper by SU
- red backing card behind the image from snippets folder
- main image stamped using LOTV's 'Land Ahoy' stamp and coloured with Pro Markers
- sentiment is also LOTV - stamped using SU's 'Marina Mist'
- inset made using Sarn's instructions (brilliant!) and Hero Arts stamp set called 'Good Friends' using 'Marina Mist' for the sentiment and 'Baja Breeze' as well as 'Marina Blue' for the flourishes - using Inkadinkadoo's 'Gemstone Flourishes' set
- a 'flag' made from a snippet of blue card cut using a Spellbinders die from their 'Pennants' set
- number 4 die cut using the numbers die by by 'Britannia Dies'
- 'JOSH' spelt out using peel offs
- Josy Rose nail heads on the sentiment - mostly to hide the flower design :)
I hope that's one happy little boy today :