Not a very original title I know - it's my second attempt at 'a card for a boy or a man' for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge:
- A6 rib textured card stock, with bottom corners rounded
- sparkly image recycled from one of last year's Christmas cards - we came back from holiday on Tuesday to find the first one for this year had already arrived, help!
- sentiment printed off and then covered with double sided sticky film before adding a sprinkling of Glamour Dust
- a strip of felt snowflakes (sent to me by a lovely fellow blogger), I liked the fact that they're the same shape as the ones on the image
- silver Josy Rose nail heads in the centres of the 'snowflakes' and along the bottom left corner
Funny old afternoon here, I was cutting out circles of fabric to cover the pickle jars after the marathon pickling session a couple of weeks ago. Suddenly totally mislaid my specs - house turned upside down while I hunted high and low - then realised they were pushed up on top of my head :( Sigh, trying to do too much at once.