I stumbled across a technique which sent me scurrying for my white ink pad. Now, the term used was 'ghost stamping', although I do know that can also be applied to stamping using Versamark as a 'resist technique' before brayering colour over. So I'm not sure which is really correct, but this was the result, and can I please be allowed to say I was delighted with the outcome? :)
- 4.75" x 4.75" cream card stock
- snippets of SU's 'Soft Suede' card stock
- a snippet of SU's 'Baja Breeze' card stock, embossed using SU's 'Square Lattice' embossing folder
- the image (a flower and stem from SU's 'Everything Eleanor' set) was stamped using a StazOn Cotton White ink pad first and then the image was repeated, just slightly 'off' using a Dewdrop 'Teal Zeal' ink pad
- sentiment is also SU, from the 'A Word for You' set, stamped using SU's 'Melon Mambo'
- three baby blue pearls, which look almost white in the piccie I see, added to the bottom left corner to finish off
NB - There's news of Bernie in the post below!