My snippets card:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- little giraffe stamp from Hobbycraft. For those girls in the UK, it really is worth looking at their own range of small clear stamps, tons of useful images at £1 each! Coloured with Pro Markers and die cut using a Sizzix die, framed by using the same die and SU 'Marina Mist' card
- blue backing papers are all SU snippets in 'Marina Mist'
- patterned papers are from Echo Park's 'Hello Summer' paper pad. Oh my gosh, I love this paper pad - in fact it took me ages to decide which papers to use as they're all gorgeous, plus they go so well with SU colours
- die cut number 1 was cut in SU's 'Marina Mist' (another teeny snippet), and popped onto a punched SU 'Petite Curly Label' - I used a teeny snippet of 'So Saffron'
- the little kite is a Martha Stewart embellishment, bought in NM last September
- Luke's name was stamped in 'Marina Mist' using a rarely used See-D's alphabet set and the 'banner' end was punched using SU's 'Petite Pennants Builder' punch, very carefully after marking the spot I wanted as the centre of the V then sliding the card into the side of the punch to use what would normally be the top part of the pennant - betcha I lost you there!
- three green Card Candi's along the chevron band
And now a little selection from this week's snippets:
I've truly just scratched the surface of all your gorgeous makes - remember that Mr Linky's thumbnails in last week's snippets post will lead you to have a closer look.
And the winner of last week's 'Springtime' stamp set is:
Who incidentally had entered this fabby card, which I meant to include in the ones I picked above:
This coming week's give away has already been in use on my snippets card today, well my own paper pad was used, there's a new one sealed one here up for grabs:
If you want to join in the Playground fun and frolics and be in with a chance of winning this real 'splash of Summer' pad - the Playground is open all of this coming week but it will close on Saturday 23rd February at noon, UK time and Mr Linky is below as usual. Just enter a snippets make into the Playground this week and I'll do a draw after the Playground closes next Saturday. But, as usual I am asking for a snippets make please, maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you DON'T want to be entered.
Have a lovely week - we've had sunshine here, yay!