I retied the bow after taking the above photo :) Love the huge shoes.
For the challenge, Seize the Birthday, this is the challenge sketch we had to follow:
- 7" x 5" tent style card stock, made by chopping an 8" square one down
- image is a pre-coloured LOTV one. Die cut into a circle, mounted onto a scalloped circle of SU's 'Wisteria' card
- backing paper is lavender with silver dots, from the snippets folder
- Craftwork cards sentiment, mounted onto a scalloped oval of SU's 'Wisteria' card
- a snippet of lavender coloured satin ribbon
- almost hidden sentiment and a band of the remaining little snippet of lavender backing paper
What a trip yesterday - no snow but torrential rain and even some floods to cope with :( And the meeting dragged on while I quietly kept peeking out of the windows to check the rain wasn't turning into snow. It sure was good to get home!