Set about making the card - in fact it's part made above 'cos I never play with Stickles or GlossyAccents before assembling a card. In some ways that might not be for the best - but that's the way I do it - then the card is put to one side out of reach of my elbow/sleeve/ hair or whatever to dry!
NEXT problem - I ran the image, now already die cut, through the Xyron (oh you wondrous attacher of a sticky back covering) - sigh, and just couldn't get the sort of 'extra whispers' of adhesive off the flipping card and between the scroll bits. Sheesh - by now I really WAS running round the walls, and doing back flips as well :(
Card ready for the bin yet again - until I remembered something I got not that long ago and keep forgetting I have:
So, after that things went fine - and there's another card for Rach's box to raise RNLI funds.
I used, if by now you can even remember what the finished card looks like:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- pale green patterned paper from the assorted pack that Kay sent me - I go to this so many times, thank you Kay!
- the backing card is my own make - couldn't find the right shade of peach card so coloured round the edge of a square with a 'Peach' Pro Marker colour from the image- good tip which I bet loads of us use :)
- stamped image of a perfume bottle - bought from the internet a while ago with no manufacturer or name, sigh - so I call it 'Unknown' in my little filing system:). Coloured with Pro Markers then tickled with Glossy Accents and Stickles (Coffee Ice) - and also uesd the same Stickles to the 'mistook' on the die cutting :)
- oval silver foiled sentiment from Craftwork Cards, mounted onto a larger punched SU oval, which was also coloured with 'Peach' Pro Marker
- some icy white pearls to finish - did you know just how many shades of white pearls there are?!?!
After that little lot I went and had a lie-down to recover :(
But, after all the angst - I actually really quite like the little beast!