That's the name of the Pink Petticoat stamp set that was a recent giveaway with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine. There is a potty, also the watering can that I used for today's card and a couple of wheelbarrows - each one filled with flowers, excellent for a giveaway (if you forget that you have to buy the magazine to get a freebie). But, QCME is always so full of inspiration I think it's excellent value for money:
- 5" x 5" square white card stock
- a snippet of pink card and a snippet of SU's Baja Breeze' card stock
- a snippet of white card stock, stamped with the Pink Petticoat watering can image, coloured with Pro Markers, a touch of glossy accents on the heart and a few teensy pearls on the flower centres
- I die cut round the image using a new Nesties die (Floral Flourishes I think) and almost lost the will to live. What a job getting the card out of the die - mental note for future reference, use that greaseproof paper!
- the blue background was embossed using Couture Creations' 'Breeze' embossing folder - ha, a bit of a breezy card then. What's lovely about this folder is that half of the design is embossed and the other half is 'debossed'
My original intention was to use Pink Petticoat backing paper but it was way too busy.
Hope you're all set for a good weekend - whatever the weather throws at us.
A Spike the hedgehog update - he's out and about every evening now from about 10:30 pm. The other night we hadn't yet taken the little pottery bowl from over the top of his fresh food when he arrived. Undaunted he actually managed to get his snout underneath it, nosed the bowl up and to one side and tucked in - ha, and then promptly left two little calling card to express his opinion of bad 'room service' :)
He still isn't posing for photos though, despite me lurking outside in the dark some evenings waiting for him to trigger the outside lights :( I think the men in white coats might turn up before long 'cos (much to Len's amusement) my ears are really tuned to hearing him (Spike not Len!) rustling round in the bushes and I stand there whispering 'C'mon out Spike and pose - pretty please'.