I whipped up a few little note cards yesterday, to enclose with Snippets Playground prizes etc. :
- 4.75" x 4.75" square cream card stock
- SU embossing folder 'Textured Impressions - Honeycomb' and the same cream card stock
- snippets of gold coloured patterned paper
- the cutest little bee stamp by 'Rubber Stamp Tapestry', stamped with VersaFine 'Vintage Sepia'. It came from Beadaholique in the USA
- Elzybells sentiment, also stamped using VersaFine 'Vintage Sepia'
I did have such fun making these, snipping the little hexagons was fun 'cos I'm a sucker for fiddling on, made easy after embossing the patterned snippets with the same folder as the main honeycomb.