Time for a card for a 'chap' - never top of my list - and it's for the current challenge over at Allsorts, where this week's challenge is 'Any Sport' - perhaps heading determinedly towards the 19th hole still counts as part of the sport :)
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- pre-coloured image from LOTV's 'Vintage Boys' pad, die cut with a 'Wonky Square' Nestie and mounted onto a hand cut larger piece
- plain SU backing card - 'Midnight Muse'
- card from DCWV's 'The Juniper Berry Stack' - half of the sheets come with foil/glitter, and this particular sheet cried 'Pick me, pick me' when it saw the image :)
- plain 'Midnight Muse' label punched with a label punch (Hobbycraft's own brand) and topped with a smaller white label, which was stamped using a label stamp from Elzybells 'Mini Tag Set' and TH 'Faded Jeans' ink pad. Sentiment is from LOTV's 'Small General Greetings'
- then I just punched a hole in the assembled label and tied it round using baker's twine
Wahoo, I just found a new monthly challenge over at LOTV and this month's theme is 'Boy Oh Boy' - so I'm entering this card :)
OK, back to those bookmarks here, sigh.