- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- image rescued and 'upcycled' from a card sent to us last Christmas, luckily it was already on a sticky pad and just gently peeled off ready to use again
- backing paper from the Marianne Design 'Merry Little Christmas' paper pack - I hunted through every single sheet of backing paper here to find a green to go with the greens in the image
- white card edged using MS hearts punch, topped with red satin mirri board and the top corners rounded
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards, mounted onto a red satin mirri board oval, punched using SU oval punch
- white satin ribbon with iridescent edge (Hobbycraft) and a 'Joy' charm tied on with a bow of white iridescent cord
Hope you all had a good Bank Holiday, weather wasn't good here and typically the sun is gonna shine today.