- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- image cut from a Christmas card kept from 2011, love the sparkly berries :)
- SU backing card from the snippets folder behind the image and across the back of the sentiment
- backing paper from Echo Park's 'Season's Greetings' paper pack
- sentiment strip from my goodies store
All I did was cut and stick - simples! It's been a pretty up and down few days, life in general throwing a few curve balls has got in the way of crafting and I also need to catch up on commenting so that's my first job of the day, I'll be there ASAP I promise.
But, tomorrow's recipe for Friday Feast is the very best lasagne I have ever tasted of all the different ones I've cooked over the years :) I think you'll love it!