- A5 white card stock
- pink backing card by Bazill Basics
- white card embossed using Quickutz's 'Vines' embossing folder, in two pieces with the join covered with pink ribbon from Hobbycraft (yup, I trotted round matching ribbons to paper in the shop - pink comes in a shed load of shades so it took a while)
- 'retro van' clear stamp from Hobbycraft's own range, coloured with Pro Markers then a small flower and clear diamantes added to the headlights and flower - as well as U2 R1 on the number plate. Stampendous 'Calendar Chicks Mr and Mrs Chick' stamp, coloured with Pro Markers with a little touch of Glamour Dust on the 'bride's' veil and a little diamante on the flower :)
- computer generated sentiment-
- Nestabilities Labels Eight for the die cutting and the pink backings used the trick of drawing round the nestie then hand cutting for a narrow border
- then I had one heck of a job trying to tie a decent bow with the quite thick pink grosgrain ribbon, even using the bow maker they looked clumsy and just not right. So, quick dive into some very old goodies and there I found the ready made pink embellishment (ribbon, roses and pearls) - to think I almost added those to the parcel of craft goodies I recently sent to the Care Home where my step-mum is living now!
All we need now is some decent weather on Saturday for the wedding. I was out in a mahoosive downpour this afternoon - came home like a drowned rat :(
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments about the roll call - I was almost losing the will to live whilst doing it, but it's nice to know it was worthwhile.