Time constraints meant it had to be a quick make:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- green Core'dinations card
- backing paper from a 'Sweet Wishes' paper stack, free with Papercraft Essentials magazine some time ago
- butterfly sentiment by Craftwork cards, from one of their goodie bags
- Josy Rose nail heads
- and last, but by no means least - a Penny Black hedgehogs Stickaroo. Dopey Di got caught out thinking that the lovely Irene had coloured some images (she's good enough to have coloured them anyhow!).But they turned out to be Stickaroos (stickers of Penny Black favourite stamps, that have been water coloured before being produced en masse so they look very realistic). Yesterday Mr Postie brought me some of my very own, from Irene! Am thinking, perhaps I should play dumb a lot more often, thank you so much Irene!
So, a quick and easy make as I said, I did wonder whether to prop it up beside Spike's little dish of food we're now leaving out again :)
A little question - if any of you are using the new Blogger interface, and feel happy to help out a new blogger, could you let me know and I'll put you in touch. Some things are very different between the two and I only know the old interface but it would be so good if we could offer a little help. Her blog is all set up, it's just a few bits and pieces - for example, she ended up following herself and can't change it. I can do that fine using the old interface but am a bit stumped. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org as lots of you already know anyhow :)
Friday Feast tomorrow remember!