She loves the colour blue so for a change I've gone for blues rather than the soft pinks she also likes:
- a LOTV Cute Square, which comes already coloured so it's most certainly not my own colouring. I love those little girls sharing a cuppa! Die cut into a circle using a Nestie
- dark blue card from snippets folder for the scalloped circle and the scalloped edging strip. I found a Fiskars edge punch that I've had for donkeys years in amongst the punches here - it's going to be used a lot more from now on
- papers from a Papermania Capsule Collection, loads of lovely papers in this pad - and quite a few are great for 'chap's' cards
- white flowers with the diamantes already on - bought ages ago from Hobbycraft
- a row of diamantes down the scalloped strip
- sentiment from a Craftwork Cards goodie bag
I hesitated about posting this card on here as I know that one friend especially really goes through a lot of pain at this time of year. So, this card is also a little tribute to those of you who are also missing your Mums right now, I do think that they're still watching over us.