Snippets Playground Rules
1. The Snippets Playground will normally run from midnight every other Saturday until 11am the next-but-one Saturday (UK time). So, it's a two week long challenge.
2. In the main snippets blog post every other week for a new challenge there normally will be my own snippets card, details of the prize to be won in the forthcoming fortnight and also a new Mr Linky.
3. The 'picks' I like from the previous challenge as well as the draw result will be posted on the interim Saturday at midnight.
4. You can still enter only ONE snippets make in a single fortnight, to even out the chances of people winning the prize - plus it helps enormously with the commenting I do single handedly, as well as those of you who try very hard to visit your Playmates. I really would love to see you being even more proactive in visiting one another, although I know a good few of you already are and also that real life can get in the way :)
5. Please only enter new work - I do not now allow any back linking as my generosity in allowing a little bit was being abused. Back linked entries will be spotted and deleted from Mr Linky.
6. If you've had a real run on snippets for some reason and wish to share more than one of the results via Mr Linky, that's absolutely fine so long as they're in just one linked post during the fortnight. Only one item can be designated as your snippets entry though.
7. You can combine your entries with only nine other challenges, making 10 in total - again as this was being abused. I will delete your entry otherwise.
8. All you have to do is make something using one, or more, snippet(s) and upload direct to Mr Linky (using the actual URL of your snippets post - not just a generic link to your blog as people might not find your snippets make and I have to alter those) and do please add a link to the Playground in your own blog post to be in the draw. You can enter ANYTHING, not just a card, using snippets of paper, card, material, wool, lace, ribbon - whatever you think fit. You MUST say in your blog post what snippet you used, otherwise please remember I will delete your entry.
9 I will not explain why I delete entries in your own comments box - this takes up my time and really should be apparent to you.
10. If you want to join in, AND fancy the the prize on offer, please make sure you say 'YES PLEASE' in a comment, otherwise I shall assume you aren't interested in it. I won't chase people who forget to be positive enough to make it clear they're playing for the prize in a comment on the prie post on my blog - just saying a general 'Yes to prizes' on your own blog won't count. If there are two items or more making up a prize then normally I will not split that prize - it will be one complete package. Unless I've stated that the prize can be split - then I'll do a further draw for whatever you don't want if Mr Random selects you. But, this will not be a frequent occurrence due to the overheads of keeping track and also extra postage of course.
11. By joining in with the Snippets Playground, and linking your entry, you agree that my fortnightly 'picks' round up may include an image/copy of your entry as well as a link to your blog post. At no time will I use your entry other than the way just outlined, unless I've asked you - although I might run away and buy a stamp, die or whatever that you used :)
12. And the most important rule, apart from no nipping or hair pulling, HAVE FUN, despite the rools!!
Di (and Parsnip and Dudley of course)