That gave me some grief as cat stamps etc. are waaay down on my wish list of crafting goodies - then I found a LOTV freebie image which came with a magazine a while back:
- 6" x 6" scalloped square white card stock- Craftwork Cards
- free LOTV image with a craft magazine, coloured with Pro Markers and some Stickles on the 'bubbly'
- patterned card from First Edition 'Bird Song' stack. The lacy trimming was punched using a Martha Stewart favourite
- Core'dinations card in a sort of magenta colour :)
- 'Meow' pink ribbon from stash - bought from Hobbycraft, or my local haberdashery store - no flouncy bow as said friend isn't into bows that much
- Pauline's name spelled out on Card Candi - using a really cheap alphabetic set from The Range the other week (99p!!). It works OK as an experiment and saved me buying an expensive one from Craftwork Cards until I knew roughly if it would work OK
- pink pearls from stash along the lacy edging, which I think could be OTT and might removed before handing over the card :)
I hopped round with it yesterday afternoon and it's a hit, and the little pink pearls were especially liked - yay!!
Remember, tomorrow is the Roll Call for the Snippets Playground - I could be burning the midnight oil!