- 6" x 6" square cream card stock
- a photo of 'Teddy' which was hurriedly emailed to me. Cropped a bit, re sized and then a canvas effect applied. At this point my printer started to play up, sigh, so I had to use Len's printer (thankfully using wi-fi) but of course there was a bit of trotting to and fro to collect the printing :(
- Core'dinations card for the backings and the strip of card underneath the ribbon, punched using Martha Stewart's 'Lace Heart' edge punch
- a snippet of ribbon across the punched strip, little tie of ribbon then a brown cord bow to fasten a butterfly charm in place
- sentiment banner is probably a Lakeland Limited one from the days when they did a range of craft stuff
- peel offs to spell out 'Michela' (and it's the correct spelling!) and 'Teddy' - isn't he a splendid chap too?!
- at that point the card looked a bit bare but I'd kept the punched out hearts from the lace edging so just popped some of those here and there as well as at either end of the sentiment banner
- the envelope was made using a 12" x 12" sheet of card/thick paper - a lucky find really, topped with two ovals for Michela's name when her Mum writes the card
When I'd finally finished Len said 'Now I think you ought to brush your hair and come and have a glass of wine in the garden'. What a fright I looked, in the heat I'd been running my hands distractedly through my hair as I fretted and worked - it looked just as if a couple of birds had been trying to build a nest!