This card is for Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 73 where the theme this week is 'a touch of the blues' and also for my buddy Sandra's Rudolph Day Challenge, that runs for a week from the 25th of each month. I know, I know - who wants to make Christmas cards in this heat - but, I promise, both challenges are fun with prizes too and you'll be so much happier when Christmas begins to loom. Every card made now is one less to think about later on in the year:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- Kan Ban 'Crystal Star' backing card
- a snippet of dark blue glittered card behind the image
- pryramage snowman by GorJuss
- snowflake die cut with a Marianne die, glittered with Glamour Dust and then a diamante in the centre
- sentiment also from the GorJuss pyramage pack with a couple of little diamantes
Have a nice day, the weekend looms so let's hope this lovely weather lasts :) Whoop, whoop - if I'm quick I might be first to link into Rudolph Day over at Sarn's!!