Thursday 14 April 2011

Paper flowers

Just a quick post after having a clear desk on WOYWW yesterday. This is NOT my photo - but it's a great idea and wanted to let you know:



For full and very clear instructions hop over to Karen's Blog (Whats This Then) to see how she made them, the possibilities are endless.

Today is busy here but I'm certainly going to have a play at making these as soon as possible - great way to use up some of those strips of paper I seem to keep accumulating! Thanks so much for sharing Karen!

Di
x

3 comments:

  1. How pretty. Have fun creating :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked the mini project Di, have lots of fun making them up and I look forward to seeing your finished flowers. Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know these flowers. I really like them. I also found tutorial how to make these out of paper (tutorial I followed was on Children learning online site), but I found out you can also make these with ribbon and they come out very nice too. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.