Monday 4 April 2011

Blog Candy winner

I just used Random. org to draw the winner of my blog candy - and this is who won it:

Number 11


True Random Number Generator


Min: 1

Max: 55

Result:

11

Powered by RANDOM.ORG


I still can't work out how to display the results shown on the widget properly here but my OH is otherwise occupied and I can't wait to post this!


Well done Bob (aka Helena!). It's been great fun and I'll probably do another Blog Candy in September to celebrate my birthday. Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun - I just wish I had enough goodies for everyone!

Di
x

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Bob, aka Helena. I had the same problem with the displaying Mr Random's widget, gave up in the end and copied over as you have - maybe we will have worked it out by the next time we need it. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Helena for winning that lovely lot of blog candy. Di, thank you for your visit this morning, and your thoughts on that awful EZ. I think it is going to take me a long time. I now use either Crafters Companion Rocker Blocks and the Stick and Spray to attach the rubber stamps, or I use The Clarity Stamps and their mounts from Barbara Gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Bob and thanks for giving us this chance!

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done Bob . . . ENJOY!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bob! Enjoy!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WA-HEY!!
    THANK YU!!!!!
    WOW!
    I shall giv this to Mummy as a serprize extra Mother's Day present!
    It's a wile since she did any arty stuff an I hope this helps her start agen!

    THANK YU!!!

    :@}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.