Saturday 9 April 2011

Quick-ish Easter cards

I'm busy working on another big project when I have any spare time - one of those where you wonder just what you've taken on:) You know what I'm on about Moira!

So, in case I don't get time to make the Easter cards I have half begun, I've just rustled up two very similar cards to help out! This is one of them:


The toppers are from a kit I got in Hobbycraft, the card stock is from my stash (A5) and already foiled in gold. The glittered scalloped edging is also from Hobbycraft - then I got silly and cut petals and a centre from some of the other scalloped strips. That's what took up the time to make this a quick-ISH card - will I ever learn! And, to make matters worse I'm not too sure about the flower and might end up taking it off and replacing it with something else - thankfully only the centre is stuck down so with some careful peeling I might get it (them, as there are two cards!) off without doing too much damage. Oh, and I glittered the butterfly with Stickles. As I said, The other card is very much the same - think I'd better start on Christmas cards straight after Easter!!.

What a glorious day here, hope everyone else is enjoying the sunshine. Have a great weekend!

Di
x

5 comments:

  1. Although simple a lot of work has gone into it so I see...!!! Lovely and cute, just right for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my lips are sealed but maybe once they are finished people might like to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Moira - if I'm not in the Funny Farm by then :) Progress is sure but slow! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really gorgeous card, lovely for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! Love this card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.