Here's the 2nd prize in the 'Snippets Playground Celebration' prize draw:
- 5.5" x 4.25" white card blank, side opening
- snippet of champagne gold pearlescent card, trimmed to just a tad smaller than the card front, then glued onto the card itself
- piece of Whimsy lilac 'Snow Flurry' paper (gold and any shade of mauve/purple are always great partners IMHO). The paper was trimmed to just smaller than the gold layer,) then glued in place
- another snippet of champagne gold pearlescent card, die cut using a Lawn Fawn sentiment die called 'Giant Merry Christmas'
- glued the sentiment onto the card front, using a glue pen
- finally, added a few sequins from Lucy's Cards 'Little Things' shaker mix - called 'Champagne'
Funny things cameras - the champagne card is more twinkly in real life and and the sequins are much less so in real life! So it all meets in the middle and looks fine - in real life! And of course today's prize is this:
It's a Lawn Fawn 'Giant Merry Christmas' die from me and it's the same as the one I used. I adore this die! Given more time, it has loads of possibilities, my card was super-fast to make (20 minutes tops, and I work slow!) but the same sentiment die looks lovely with umpteen different 'themes'. The addition of some sweet little images is cute - and then at the other end of the spectrum, a single poinsettia is really dramatic. And it cuts beautifully - bonus!
Just leave a comment on this post you're currently looking at if you would like the chance to win today's prize.
If I make some silly mistakes with dates and timings or anything else then please drop me an email (NOT embedded in a comment as I will possibly not notice).
A lot of this is copy and paste and I'm doing my best, in between getting us ready for another 'semi-locked down' Christmas. Thankfully we have all our grocery deliveries lined up, it certainly pays to take out a 'delivery pass subscription' with both Ocado and Sainsbury's as it gives you priority slots weeks ahead for delivery dates and times, as well as paying for itself in no time.
Gifts between we three are bought and hidden, all Christmas cards are posted, wrapping paraphernalia and such is all poised, the outside decorations are lovely - courtesy of Len with Dudley supervising (ie. sticking his nose into everything!) - and I plan to put up the Christmas tree at the very least this week! Perhaps a few other bits as well ☺. It's all go and in between times there's still work to do on this 'ere Grand Draw. Wish me luck!