The current challenge over at Less is More is a one-layer 'Thank You':
- A6 white 'tent style' card
- Kanban 'un-named' stamp. First I made a mask by tearing a strip of paper and attaching it to the card using a removable tape runner then stamped the image using a Stayzon Black ink pad before removing the strip of torn paper, which left a gap for the sentiment
- then (wily old bird is learning here) I stamped the sentiment with the same Stayzon and a stamp from a Hero Arts set called 'CL047 Clear Design Messages'
- and only then did I colour the design using Tim Holtz Distress Markers :)
- final touch, the bottom right corners of the card were rounded using a punch