Last Christmas we were sent this gorgeous shop bought card:
For this card I used:
- DL white card blank
- bottom portion of the original shop bought card
- matt dark green and red mirri satin card 'frames'
- a few Josy Rose silver star nail heads (one was to hide a little mark)
And for this card I used:
- A6 white card blank
- the top portion of the shop bought card, turned sideways and die cut
- a matt dark green frame, also die cut
- stamped sentiment using a stamp from the Stampendous 'Reindeer Swirls' set and Brilliance 'Pearlescent Ivy' ink pad
So from a very much loved original I ended up with two smaller cards for the box here. I could tell you who originally sent it as it's someone we all know and love - but that would be telling! I wonder if I dare send one of these back this coming Christmas :)
I'd like to enter these into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge where the theme is 'Festive flowers and/or foliage' - as well as Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra where it's always 'Anything goes'.