Having recently bought some 'Gelatos', it was a good chance to try them out. I only bought the 'Tropical' set - which is just as well as the jury is still out here on how much I like them.
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- a snippet of SU's 'Rich Razzleberry' card stock
- white card stock, embossed using the Embossalicious Die'sire 'Swirl Corner' folder
- the sentiment was stamped using an Elzybells stamp (now discontinued) and SU 'Rich Razzleberry' ink pad
- flowers were stamped with Versamark and then embossed with Stampendous black embossing powder - the stamp is from SU's 'Secret Garden' set. Then the flowers were coloured using 'Watermelon' and 'Raspberry' Gelatos. First tip, you do need to use silky finished card otherwise when you rub to spread the colour (even with water), matt card will 'pill' - I used white Clarity Coated/Silk finish card stock. I coloured the flowers before fussy cutting them. Then they were attached to the background with small sticky pads and a medium sized black gem popped onto the centre of each flower
- final touch, two little sparkly butterfly stickers (bought from Accessorize ages ago) plus a little black gem on each of the butterfly heads
Wanna laugh? I was putting Spike the hedgehog's food out last night 'cos he's now a nightly visitor. There I was, stood standing in me PJs with food dish in one hand and water dish in the other - dilly dallying over whether the food dish should be to the left or right of the water dish. Suddenly someone appeared behind me brandishing a set of cutlery and a napkin saying 'Do you think sir/madam would like a slice of lemon and some ice in the water as well once the table has been set?'. Snort - the very same person is out of bed like a rocket to peek outta the window at the first sound of a dish rattling or the outside lights going on to mark the arrival of Spike!