So where did the last month since Christmas run off to? Sarn's monthly Rudolph Day challenge, which starts on the 25th of every month through to the end of that month, is a great way to make your Christmas cards throughout the year.
- 6" x 6" square cream card stock
- image from a delightful 2012 shop bought Christmas card - it didn't need trimming or anything, just gently prising from the front of the card
- papers from My Minds Eye 'All is Bright' pad
- embroidered brad is from Papermania's Henbury Lane 'Poinsettia' set - in real life it picks up the pale turquoise of one of the parcels on the image
- two strips of self-adhesive ribbon from a Dovecraft 'Jolly Happy Christmas' pack
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards
Another great challenge is also run monthly by Hazel, over at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra Challenge. Plus, each week Hazel runs a weekly challenge with a theme to tax you just that bit more.
Absolutely no reason at all not to play and make your 2013 Christmas cards in good time, spread over the year :) I just worked out that if you make just one card for each of these challenges you'd have 70 in time for next Christmas - it's gotta be a bit of a stress buster surely?
This card is for Sarn's Rudolph Day and Hazel's Christmas Extra Challenge.
Hope you all had a good weekend - the white stuff has totally disappeared from here, phew :)