Things were just ticking along here yesterday - until an email kicked me into action:
Darnell, who is much loved in Blogland and is a regular on WOYWW as well as in the Snippets Playground has a Wedding Anniversary today - so out came the card, paper, Penny Black Stickeroos (no time for the luxury of stamping or colouring), ribbons and of course I found time to make a fresh cup of coffee.
I'm a very slow crafter so it was a little while later that this was finished:
Happy Anniversary Darnell and Mister K - from all your WOYWW and Snippets Playground little Playmates - hope you have a lovely day!
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- a luscious deep pink snippet of backing card by SU
- patterned backing paper by Bo Bunny from the 'et cetera Collection'
- Penny Black Stickeroo from the 'Heart and Flowers' sheet
- deep pink and cream organza ribbon from the ribbon box, along with a sweet little 'double hearts' charm - tied with some iridescent cord
To join in WOYWW - hop over to our lovely hostess Julia's here - I suspect there might be more cards and good wishes for Darnell and her hunky hubby flying around :)