It's for Less Is More's Weekly Challenge - Week 72, and this week the girls want us to show 'Something Shiny'. A bit spoilt for choice as I love all things sparkly and shiny:
- 5" x 7" cream card stock - much more creamy in real life than in the photo
- a little silver 'teddy with red gem heart' topper, found during my sort out of goodies here
- scalloped Nestie cut from red sort of 'muted' mirri card behind the topper
- red KanBan gems from the gems store here
- score lines top and bottom
Taking the photo whilst doing handstands was a lot more tricky than making the card I can assure you!