- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- Penny Black image from the Penny Black 'Love London' set, stamped using Memento 'London Fog' (how appropriate!) and coloured with Pro Markers. Sentiment also from the same set, stamped in SU's 'Real Red' and the heart filled in with Pro Marker.
- paper from Forever Friend's 'Best of British' paper pack
- blue Core'dinations card for backings
- strip of red Core'dinations card, edged using a MS punch
- card candi
- little diamantes on the bunting string just to put the 'Diamond Jubilee' bit onto the card :)
I can't believe the cold, miserable weather over the past few days - I reckon these little chaps in the image should have had little pack a macks added to them!
I'm adding this into St. Luke's Charity Cards Challenge, where this month's theme is to feature a furry animal. OK, so a hedgehog is prickly but the little mouse is furry! Why not make a card and join in the fun?
And after a prompt from Jen, I'm also entering this into Digi Doodle Shop's current challenge which is 'Get the bunting out'. Ahem, it's more like wring the bunting out, yet another wet day :(