Saturday 6 August 2011

The bear stamp!

I've just got to share this with you:

Just a quick post! Having failed miserably in my quest to find the teddy bear stamp that Sandra had so kindly sent me a stamped image of (I used it here) - Tammy stepped in and sent me a different, but just as adorable stamp of my very own! That's him above - I've stamped him in in Versafine Vintage Sepia - isn't he terrific and aren't crafters such kind people - thank you soooo much Tammy. We're going through a bit of a stressful time right now and this has cheered me up no end!

Hope you're having a sooper-dooper weekend!! :))

Di
x

9 comments:

  1. What a kind friend, and he is a gorgeous little bear. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little bear. Keep smiling my little friend. Find someone you can laugh with....it's the best therapy there is.
    Big hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di - how lovely to receive the gorgeous bear as a surprise! Bears are also good at keeping secrets and you can tell them anything....gosh how young do I sound...LOL!!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's that gorgeous bear again - too cute! Hope things get better soon for you Di!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good friend there Di! he's lovely :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's SOOOO nice of Tammy. What a lovely image - quite similar to the other bear too!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw he is so sweet and huggable! So lovely of Tammy to send you this stamp. Yes crafters are the sweetest and most generous people on earth.
    Hope things get better soon.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first post ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's adorable Di and looks gorgeous stamped in the Versafine, Vintage Sepia... I love that colour. What a kind friend you have.
    Enjoy your day!
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.