Thursday 16 May 2013

Off to the 19th hole?

Time for a card for a 'chap' - never top of my list - and it's for the current challenge over at Allsorts, where this week's challenge is 'Any Sport' - perhaps heading determinedly towards the 19th hole still counts as part of the sport :)
I used:

- 6" x 6" square white card stock

- pre-coloured image from LOTV's 'Vintage Boys' pad, die cut with a 'Wonky Square' Nestie and mounted onto a hand cut larger piece

- plain SU backing card - 'Midnight Muse'

- card from DCWV's 'The Juniper Berry Stack' - half of the sheets come with foil/glitter, and this particular sheet cried 'Pick me, pick me' when it saw the image :)

- plain 'Midnight Muse' label punched with a label punch (Hobbycraft's own brand) and topped with a smaller white label, which was stamped using a label stamp from Elzybells 'Mini Tag Set' and TH 'Faded Jeans' ink pad. Sentiment is from LOTV's 'Small General Greetings'

- then I just punched a hole in the assembled label and tied it round using baker's twine

Wahoo, I just found a new monthly challenge over at LOTV and this month's theme is 'Boy Oh Boy' - so I'm entering this card :) 

OK, back to those bookmarks here, sigh.

Di
x

15 comments:

  1. Fab card Di. I guess it's a case of 'a change is as good as a rest' :-) I hope you are nearly at the end of those bookmarks now.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I see you couldn't resist those new lotv stamps. Waiting for mine to arrive but didn't buy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Di. LOVE the bakers twin and tag on top of the excellent choice of image and papers.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and a great design, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, love this Di, he's so sweet.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great image for the lads Di and very eye catching colours.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the 19th hole was a national sport in this country!
    Lovely card.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Di l'm facing the golf course where l live my house is called the 9th hole, your image is brilliant a great male card too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey up, not a snippet in sign. Fab card,great papers and super cute image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did leave a comment a minute ago only to be refused access!?!? I'll check back later to see if you received it. If not, I'll try to remember what I did say ... one perplexed blogger. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love those LOTV little guy stamps, great background paper too:D
    Hello there Di, I hope all is good with you, Hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. As far as I'm concerned, 'the Nineteenth Hole' is the only reason for golf. Not a fan (give me cricket any day!) but this cute little boy could make me change my mind lol! I love the 'Wonky Square' and the gorgeous Argyle patterned paper!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Duno miss why you bother with nesties as yer such a dab hand at cutting em yourself!! Love that backing paper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge with your lovely card Di.

    Good luck!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.