A very quick card today, made for Hazel's Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge where the theme is 'seeing stars' this week - and also for her Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for May.
Hmmm, I spent ages looking for the perfect backing card in my goodies and found one with just the right shades of red and orange - then look what the camera did to it:
Anyhow, I used:
- A5 cream card stock with gold foiling around the edges
- the front of another upcycled Christmas card, sliced into three and popped onto gold mirri card
- red/orange backing card which I think is by Kanban, swirls and little stars
- a couple of strips of ribbon, one gold stripes and the other is red
- three shiny gold card candi dots
I'm gonna see if the light is better for another photo today, but I suspect it's one of those cases where the backing card won't wanna play!