Details of our sponsor/the prize to be won can be found over on the Cuttlebug Mania Challenge blog.
You do have to use a manual die cutting/embossing machine for Cuttlebug Mania entries (it doesn't need to be a Cuttlebug but it must be manual, not electronic). And, you can't mix the two, it must be all manual please. Then make your entry, link into the challenge, link to the challenge in your own blog post and and make sure that you also say what products you used for any die cutting/embossing.
And here's the sketch:
- 4" x 6" white card blank, tent style
- slightly smaller panel of green card from the snippets folder, SU's 'Wild Wasabi' glued onto the card front
- next I die cut the lattice work panel using a Memory Box 'Piestra Tile' die and white card stock then trimmed it to just slightly smaller than the green panel
- before going any further I stamped the sentiment using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a sentiment from a Paper Smooches set called 'Sentiment Sampler'
- glued the white panel onto the card front
- used some really neglected Spellbinder Shapeabilities 'Rose Creations' dies to cut three flower heads from three different snippets of yellowish card
- slightly rounded the petals using a large ball ended tool and a foam mat
- stuck the flowers in place using little pieces of thin sticky pad in the centre of each one
- added a black glossy embellishment to the centre of each flower to finish off, and they remind me of Black Eyed Susans!
Hope you can join in with Cuttlebug Mania - the sketch does lend itself to using up a few snippets.