- A6 cream card blank, tent style
- yellow backing card from the snippets folder plus various rust, orange and yellow snippet strips I'd been hoarding. Using a Lawn Fawn's 'Stitched Scalloped Borders' die I cut lots of strips from the snippets and layered then onto the yellow backing card - having first covered part of the front of the yellow card with double sided adhesive paper
- kept the top scalloped strip deeper and popped a snippet of patterned paper from Kaisercraft's 'Sweet Pea' Collection underneath it before sticking it down and then trimming the whole panel to fit onto an A6 card front
- die cut a couple of feathers with another snippet of the same patterned paper using the Memory Box die called 'Wild Feathers', stuck them onto the card and popped a teeny bow on top of them, tied using embroidery thread
- the sentiment is from a Hero Arts set called 'Truly Appreciated', stamped using Brilliance 'Coffee Bean' ink pad. As I often do now, I chopped what was originally one straight line of a sentiment in half to use - shame the photo makes it look as if the card is shaped like a barrel :)
Straight into this week's picks - and what a hard job I had just picking three to show:
And we have one new playmate this week:
I could have gone on and on showing your lovely cards and makes girls - but after typing this I want to enjoy the fact that we have no workmen banging about the house over the weekend, even if it means doing some ironing and watching afternoon TV :)
Onto the winner of last week's prize which was the Stamping Bella 'Charlie Sits By The Chimney' stamp. I did have a bit of a giggle when
Well done Lucy - and by coincidence number 45 is one of Lucy's snippets card for this week, featured the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, so this stamp will be well loved I'm sure :) I have your address Lucy and will post the stamp off to you ASAP!
And of course this coming week's prize is linked to my snippets card - we already had the feathers as a prize so now it's the Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Scalloped Borders' die set which has three border dies:
I used the largest of the dies on my card today BTW.
The Snippets Challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 1st November and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.
Maximum of three entries and please say 'Yes please' (or similar) in a comment if you wish to play and be a possible winner of the prize.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Have a great week! And do remember, to join in with Rudolph Day over at Sarn's!
Di (and the usual happy wave from Parsnip of course)