- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- Penny Black Stickeroos from the 'Party Animals' sheet, popped onto a backing of SU's 'Pumpkin Pie' card stock and the corners rounded to match the Stickeroo. One hint with Stickeroos as a main image (Sam, you listening 'cos you'll be playing with your Stickeroos soon?) is to try and stick them onto backing card which you can then trim to suit - unless you're very sure handed 'cos once they're stuck, that's it!
- main backing card is SU's 'Pumpkin Pie' topped with spotty paper from a paper pack called 'Let's fly away', free ages ago with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine
- the 'Harvey' banner was made using a snippet of SU's 'So Saffron' card and Clarity Stamps 'Letterbox Set' and matching masks - first outing for these and I love them! The boxes were stamped using SU's 'Pumpkin Pie' and the letters were stamped with Memento 'London Fog' - before being trimmed and then popped onto a backing snippet of 'Pumpkin Pie'
- the number 6 is one that Sarn kindly die cut for me, coloured with a 'Pumpkin' coloured Pro Marker and popped onto a punched oval of 'So Saffron' then just a couple of turquoise 'Josy Rose nail heads added, top and bottom
And this card is also for the current Penny Black Saturday Challenge for April , which is 'Cats and Dogs'. You are allowed to use PB Stickeroos, yay!
Len came up with a classic yesterday morning. He was just about to have a shower and heard me chatting away to myself in our bedroom. We have
Have a nice day!