If this card looks very much influenced by some of those that Irene makes, you wouldn't be far wrong:
Then, a lovely selection of punched papers and card arrived through the post from Irene, so yesterday I had a little play and came up with the card above.
- A6 white linen card blank
- white linen card, embossed using the Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder
- six white squares and three pink patterned squares plus the pink hearts and a teeny blue butterfly, all from Irene
- my previously mentioned 'iffy' go at colouring a stamp (blue and green) from SU's 'Serene Silhouettes' set, three squares were punched with SU's 1" square punch
- some white pearls to finish off
I tracked down SU's 1.25" square punch on a USA eBay site. Brand new ones to be had - at approximately $60 including postage! Guess who had to be revived and has gone back to the drawing board :(