This is my snippets card:
- A6 white linen card blank
- plain purple backing paper
- white linen card, embossed using the Darice 'Argyle' folder
- snippets of plain pink and spotty purple card from the snippets folder, die cut using Marianne Craftables ' Scandinavian Hearts - CR1228' dies
- once assembled I just popped them onto the card front and added a little saved heart from the die cutting in the centre of each assembled heart
This is a great 'snippets buster' die and such fun to play with.
As always, each snippets entry was fabulous this last week - here are my picks:
And, we have three new playmates to welcome - it would be lovely if you can hop over to say 'Hello':
Sandy J brought this lovely card, great how the paper pieced puppy is picked up by the background.
Welcome ladies, hope you come back to play really soon.
OK, so onto the draw for the four LOTV stamps and the Wink of Stella brush pen - drum roll please:
It took four runs of the Random number generator to select a winner who hadn't said no to the prize :) I totally roared with laughter when Kath's name came out, followed by Mrs A and then Darnell :) Fourth time lucky Pippa! I have your address and will post the goodies to you ASAP.
Speaking of Kath, yesterday was her 45th Wedding Anniversary - congratulations to you and your husband from all of us. Kath reckons she ought to be known as Saint Kath from now on :)
As usual, the snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 19th April and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, I can sort it out for you quite quickly and am always happy to do so.
Have a great week - keep those snippets coming :)
Di (and a wave from Parsnip)