That's the current challenge over at Less is More #175 this week. I ditched two ideas, beaten to it by others who were quicker off the mark. In the end came up with this card instead:
- 4" x 4" square white card blank
- snippet of SU's 'So Saffron' card stock
- snippet of SU's ''Daffodil Delight' card stock for the back part and 'body' of the butterfly and a snippet of SU's 'So Saffron' for the lacy part of the butterfly - die cut using Memory Box 'Isabella' and 'Pippi' dies. I just attached the butterfly down the centre so that the wings flick up
- sentiment, which came with a pre-loved SU butterflies stamp set, was stamped with Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad
- finishing touch, three little yellow self-adhesive 'opal effect' gems on the butterfly's body
My back problem is baaaaack, sigh, but am managing to keep up with the Playground so long as I don't sit for too long at the desk. Believe it or not, ironing seems to be good therapy 'cos you're not 'sat sitting' in the same position for long periods. No wise cracks about bringing your laundry to the Playground please!