That's the sentiment on today's card:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- backing paper from the lovely selection sent to me by Kay, which is still going strong and is still the first place I check for papers
- SU 'Certainly Celery' card stock for the main backing
- image is by LOTV from the 'Fairies' pre-coloured Art Pad, trimmed down with the corners punched using a notch punch (made by Woodware) and popped onto a piece of 'Certainly Celery' card stock. I bought this pad of images ages ago at Ally Pally and blow me, every one of these little particular cuties (there are three the same in a pad) had a little grey smudge on from the printing process so I just added some little butterfly stickers. And of course some Glamour Dust :)
- the sentiment is a pre-loved one by SU, stamped using SU 'Pretty in Pink' and popped onto a snippet of 'Certainly Celery'
- the pink iridescent organza ribbon came from my ribbon box