........who else is gonna kick you in the side now and then?'
This sentiment, and the stamp it comes with, totally cracks me up:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- image is 'Uptown Girls - Pattie and Dottie, Friends Forever' by Stamping Bella. Coloured with Pro Markers, sentiment stamped using SU 'Old Olive' and the notebook die is by MFT, called 'Notebook Edge'. I spotted this die over at the lovely Amanda's blog a little while ago - am not sure if Amanda (whom I hold responsible for many of my purchases) has the 'page ones' or just the edge die though. I went for the edge as it seemed to be very versatile, which it certainly is. But, if you do fall for this die, I would suggest you die cut along the top of the image before trimming the sides and bottom - that does allow for a little margin of error in alignment which you can then sort out when trimming the sides and bottom at perfect right angles - ask me how I know :(
- plain green backing card is SU 'Old Olive'
- papers are from Raspberry Road's 'Love Lives Here' paper pad (free with Quick Cards Made Easy')
- ribbon came from my ribbon box, topped with a handbag charm tied with green cord
- four Josy Rose pewter coloured nail heads, one in each corner
The card was made especially for my longest standing 'Bestie', Moira - we go back to boarding school days in our teens - and both the image and the sentiment seemed perfect for her, which is why I've saved it for months before using it! The handbag charm is 'cos we both love Radley bags and I love the 'bunny ears' - that is soooo my party trick :)
Hope you had a lovely day Mo!