Quick card from me today:
- A6 cream linen card stock
- the main image is a Penny Black Stickeroo from the 'Embrace' sheet, adhered onto a strip of cream linen card. Trust me, you have to be VERY sure handed to place a Stickeroo directly onto your work - so I don't 'do dat' and always leave myself the option of trimming and sorting things out
- SU card 'Perfect Plum, embossed using Crafts-Too 'Scrollwork Frame' folder
- sentiment stamped using SU's 'Petite Pairs' set and SU 'Perfect Plum' ink pad
- a little bee beside the sentiment, to keep the other one company, which came from PB's Stickeroo 'Bouncing with Joy' sheet
Told you it was short and sweet :)
Have a lovely weekend, weather forecast isn't too great for us in the Playground though, had to resort to the daylight lamp to get a photo of this little card.