Aw, I love this Penny Black stamp so much:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- stamped image using Penny Black's 'Easter March' stamp, coloured with Pro Markers and layered onto the plain reverse of a sheet of card from the paper pad 'Bird Song'. The background was very lightly chalked as well as the hedgie's cheek - that's a tip from Jules, using chalk for cheeks means it blends much easier
- backing paper is from First Edition's 'Bird Song' paper pad - love how some of these papers are 'flittered' and the reverse of a lot are plain and pick up colours in the patterned ones
- there's a ready-scalloped strip of pink glittery card (bought a couple of Easters ago in Hobbycraft), then dotty pink ribbon across the card.
- the 'bow' was made by loops of more of the same ribbon, topped with a button and bakers twine - in yellow to pick up the colour of the chick that's happily hitching a ride :)
A card made especially for Moira, with a lot of love.