Saturday 28 July 2012

A review of the Olympics opening ceremony

This is so funny, I have to share it with you - Victoria has already been across and is laughing along with me:
Go here and I defy you not to laugh - especially about the appreciative neighbours :)

This blog is my daily fix of laughter - and today Helen (aka Monkey, Darrell and Nigel) totally cracked me up. Poor Macca - but the observation was spot on!

I hope Helen doesn't mind me 'lifting' a photo - she's a pal so I doubt if she'd slap my wrists too hard!

Di
x

6 comments:

  1. I just had to go and have a look - wonderful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, thanks for the link - hilarious ... you gotta love those monkeys to bits :)) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checked it out Di and your right absolutely brilliant:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys are in rehab since their last misdemeanour but they did phone home on their weekly allowed phone call to say they had watched the opening ceremonies too and had a toast with a bottle of tomato ketchup. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually a follower of the boys and haven't popped to see them for a while! Thanks for MAKING me do it today Di!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link . . .I've just been over for a nosey and a laugh xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.