Phew, still trying to make sample snippets cards for the Christmas/New Year giveaway! The finishing line is just in sight, huff, puff:
- A6 white card, tent style
- a piece of patterned paper from the Wild Rose Studios 'Annabelle's Christmas' paper pack, trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front an glued in place
- snippet of white card for the image, which I cut using a die from the Creative Dies 'Wonky Stitches - Nesting Rectangles' set of dies
- then I stamped the sentiment and little 'penguin in a pickle' using stamps from the Sugar Pea Designs 'Tinsel in a Tangle' stamp set - aided by the Misti of course and using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- coloured the image using Faber Casterll Polychromos pencils and Sansodor blending fluid, picking out colours from the backing paper
- mounted the image panel onto a slightly larger rectangle of red satin mirri card (which of course came from the snippets folder) - then glued the panel in place and called it done
I deliberately went for grey as baby penguins are grey in colour before they get their adult plumage :)
Here's today's prize:
I will split the prize if you don't want
to play for both parts. Just state your preference in
a comment and I'll take that into account when the time comes.
the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using
the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE
- so you do need to
have entered one snippets make over on that post during this fortnight
to be in with a chance :)
Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not
have time to craft - Mr Linky closes at 11am on Saturday 6th January.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.
We have just one more prize to go now - I propose to publish that 24 hours after this post goes live. That will give you about 36 hours to see if you want to play for it before the gates close on Saturday morning at 11am UK time. Do remember that I'll also be turning off commenting on all the prize posts at the same time.
A new Mr Linky will appear on Sunday. There will be something to be won as usual and I'll also include the names of those who won sand erasers in the same post.
Then we should get back into the usual routine - thank goodness. I'm ever so slightly worn out and in need of a very long lie-down in a darkened room!