Recently I posted a card here featuring the beautiful Penny Black 'Soft Wings' butterfly stamp. I made two cards at the same time - this is the other one:
- 5.5" x 4" card blank -
made from Crafter's Companion 300gsm water colour card
- a covering of lace design paper from the Papermania Capsule Collection 'Heather' paper pack
- Penny Black 'Soft Wings' butterfly
stamp, stamped onto Crafter's Companion water colour card using Ranger
'Jet Black' Archival ink
- coloured the butterfly using
Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and Sansodor blending solution then
tickled over parts of the butterfly with a clear Wink of Stella brush
- hand cut the butterfly and set it aside
- die cut a doily from 'Baby Blue' pearlescent card stock using a Marianne Creatable doily 'LR0129'
- die cut the sentiment from a snippet of the same blue card (backed with Stick-It adhesive sheet) using a sentiment die from the Penny Black 'Hooray' die set
- stuck the doily, butterfly and sentiment in place and called it a wrap
Edit: Another pre-made card and post to the rescue :)
Second edit: Would you believe this fits part of the theme for Mrs A's latest Butterfly Challenge (G is for Grape) so I'm linking up there!