The current challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge is 'Cute and Cuddly' - a lovely theme!
This is what I came up with yesterday - after pottering round doing some gardening in our wonderful 'Vitamin D boosting' sunshine:
- 5" x 7" white card blank, tent style
- a layer of white card, embossed using the fabulous Darice 'Snowflake Background' embossing folder
- a strip of red and black ribbon, just across the middle of the embossed panel and adhered behind at either end, with a bow tied round at the left hand side
- the image is by LOTV from their pre-coloured Art Pad Set 15 'Furry Christmas', which was die cut using a die from the Lil' Inker 'Stitched Rectangles' set
- next I stamped the sentiment (from the Personal Impressions 'Many Greetings' set), using Memento 'Gray Flannel' ink pad
- then the panel was popped in place on the assembled card front, using thin sticky pads
On the subject of sticky, I was delighted to win £30 worth of Stix2 products over at Hazel's on Saturday - such a welcome and really useful prize, I get through loads of sticky products. Thanks Hazel! And of course this card is also being entered into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April, where it's always 'Anything goes'.
And, while I was at it, I made a further two identical cards to add to the growing box ready for Christmas 2015 :) I know, I need to get out more!